Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Moon, New Beginnings

Last night, at 9pm, followers of Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom lit a flame to new beginnings.  I was one of those people.  I really do need some new things in my life, too.  Ever since moving to the big city, I have had such a hard time, befriending who understand the principals involved in having a friendship.  Friendship is honesty and loyalty.  A true friend will stop their life, to assist you in yours.  I am true to my friends.  I would take a bullet for my friends.



 I have yet to meet anyone, in this big city that I would do that for, much less do that for me.  More times than not, all that has come my way is tears, drama and a whole bunch of he said, she said high school bullshit. While I understand, that as a friend I am meant to dry a tear from time to time, I do have a problem, at this stage in my life, watching people sit in my sofa, week after week, sobbing over the same damn thing!  I do not understand, why it is so hard to have someone to hang out with, go to the movies with, go shopping with, and someone who will have your back.

So, as I wrote my list, of new beginnings, on the top of that list, was new friendships. I am ready willing and able to fill my life with new friendships. The card I drew today, sort of said the same thing.  It spoke of apprenticeships.  New beginnings are very much like apprenticeships.  Hopefully, my card is on to something, and the lady will bless me and everyone else that lit that white candle at 9pm their new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment