Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mabon 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll.  Tonight, here in my broom closet, I conducted an Apple Ritual. I would have liked very much to do this ritual last night.  However, I didn't have any apples until today.

This is the first time, since I picked up my broom, that I have set a working altar on my own.  I hope it was pleasing to the ancients and the gods that watched over me.






I played ocean sounds, and burned Sandalwood Incense throughout.  There was even circle casting.  A first for me as well.    I wonder if it matters that the critters were inside the circle when I was casting it?  I think not, they are nothing but full of love, and love is always welcome.

I hope the goddess has blessed your family with a bountiful harvest that will last through the coming winter.

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful altar! I hope you had a blessed Mabon as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Even tho, I worked on Chancel while wearing my christian life hat, I referred to my notes a lot, while setting this up. I kept on thinking I was doing something wrong.

    ReplyDelete